Monday, March 2, 2015

I Love You - Toujour!!



A new month, so some wonderful new challenges at Flying Unicorn. When picking my papers I was either colorblind or the colors are just not coming across the screen on the pictures. It's more blue IRL, but since we're going through a cloudy, dreary weather spell at the moment. These photo's just have to do. 
While skyping this morning I showed hubbie the layout and he mentioned that this is one of the few of just him on his own. Ha, did not even realize that. Thought I'd done plenty. Guess I'll have to go through my albums to check on that one. Surely there must be more.
Materials used on this layout: papers-Kaisercraft, flowers-Prima, Petaloo, Chippies-Creative Embellishments & Assorted bling.
Also, it's time to start playing with the new Flying Unicorn Kit. It's yummie again. Time to get my scrap on!

Thank you for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment