Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Live, Laugh, Play!


Happy Leprechaun day!

It's an extra special day today at our house, DD is turning 20. Oh my how time flies. I should have made a layout about her instead the layout I'm posting has a picture of my son from years ago. He's 22 now and if I'm not mistaken this photo is from 1999 so he was a the sweetest little boy. Of course I say that. He's my son, wink wink.  One thing is clear, time just goes way too fast. Now he's at College and I don't see him enough. 

This layout is made after a design from Delaina Burns. She did this delightful show on Ustream for Flying Unicorn. She used one of the latest Simple Stories Paper packs. Since I didn't have that one but really wanted to try out the clean look of her layout I dug through my stash and found an older Simple Stories line -Summer Fresh. I had to look around for a few other items but all in all I think the layout turned out quite nicely. A total different look then I've been doing lately.

Hope everyone is enjoying the change of weather! I sure am!
Thanks for looking! Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment