Thursday, March 5, 2015

Yellow overload!

This week I've been working with the March Kit from Flying Unicorn. I've chosen to do some scraplifting since the ladies at the design team had done an amazing job at showing us what we could do with this wonderful kit. 
The top two and bottom two photo's are my versions of a lift done by Keren Tamir. I've admired her work for quite a while now. 
For the top layout I toned down the yellow a little around the photo and chose different papers. I also worked the chippie a little different. Like the look of it.



The second layout is done after a photo I had in my archive and I made several changes to it and it's now in a completely different color scheme. 


This last layout is another lift from Keren Tamir. Had to change up some things since I had used the papers already that she's used and didn't have the flowers that she had or the stencil, but all in all I think the layout came together quite well. 
Toning down the yellows suits me better I think. 



The weather has been crazy this week, We went from cool weather to suddenly 80 degrees back to 50 degrees overnight. So glad hubbie is on his way home, Yay!!!

Thanks for checking in! 


No comments:

Post a Comment