Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Happy Place!




It's been such a whirlwind of events since my last post. I celebrated my 50th birthday and boy did I celebrate and celebrate and celebrate some more. It was quite a month. It's been absolutely great.

One of my biggest celebrations was a trip to Denver Colorado. Oh I just love that place. Would move there in a sec if we could. Anyway, for my birthday I went there with my best friend. It was our 4th trip there to visit her daughter and we always have a blast.

She even organized a surprise party for me. So Sweet. Saturday mornings it's time to go to Lucille's for breakfast. It's become a tradition. 

I made this layout using Flying Unicorns Mojo Monday Challenge Sketch. Love it!

Materials used are Prima Marketing - Debutante..

Thank you for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment