Saturday, January 30, 2016

FUL- KOM February - Furever!




Hello friends!

Can you believe it, it's already time for the new kit of the the month. Our wonderful Flying Unicorn-Your Passion Your Art KOM is again chock full with lots of goodies. This month it features the beautiful papers from Riddersholm - Newport line. Below is the first layout with our furry little baby Wesson. He's such a cutie. 


I started of with applying some gesso on the the paper in a random fashion. Then splattered some of the brown 13@rts mist, Prima blue Color Bloom and Prima Cotton Candy Color Bloom.


I cut some strips from some of the Riddersholm papers, backed them with leftover chipboard I keep from flowerpacks and organized my layering. I used the Prima Metal Die - Victorian Lace to make a doily and the Metal Dies - Leaves Large for leaves.


The Chipboard we got in the kits I coated lightly with gesso and after it dried I used one of the stamps with some Brown Stazon to stamp on some detailing. 


After positioning all the layers and the chipboard its time to add the flowers. The big flowers are from my own stash (Prima - Kindled flowers) all the others you can find in our wonderful KOM. 


Tuck in a few leaves, add a metal ornament. The shiny brads are a perfect match. 
Of course my fur baby needed a furry tittle. 
Furever!!


I think we have a purrrrfect match to his fur with these colors. 

Thank you for looking!

Below a list with the used products!


Have a wonderful scrappy day!


No comments:

Post a Comment