Wednesday, April 13, 2016

A beautiful Journey


Hello paper friends!

Another day another layout. 
Today I want to share with you one I made with the Prima - French Riviera papers and flowers. I started out with a sheet from Prima - Watercolor 12x12 Paper Pad - 847753 as my base. Going through the French Riviera collection I choose a couple of other papers and started to tear them. 


After that I distressed the torn sides a little more. For my photo I chose an old one from way back when I was only about 18 months old. These papers are so great with sepia colored photos. 
I choose a Creative Embellisment Chipboard frame and partially made it sticky so the Christine Adolph oil would stick to it. 



I didn't want to have it stick everywhere, but like a distressed look to it in the royal blue color, to match the blues of the background papers and flowers. 
I placed the Photo and frame in the middle of the page.


On the top of the photo I placed a Mold from IOD that I had rubbed with the same blue foil sheet previously used on the frame. It gave me the result I wanted. 


Looking at my layout sofar I felt the background was to white so I got out an IOD Art Cling Stamp - 814656 and covered it with it. Now I was ready to start with my flower arrangements. 


French Riviera Flowers - Boulevard de la Croisette - 586218, French Riviera Flowers - Vintage Quarter - 586140, French Riviera Flowers - La Mer - 586171, French Riviera Flowers - Plages du Prado - 586201


In between the flowers I tucked some ribbon and another Creative Embellishment chipboard that I stamped. Hidden in between the "foliage you can find some Christine Adolph Rub-on leaves done in gold. The tittle to my page is from the French Riviera Collection.


The final pieces to the layout were the lace on the top and bottom. It's actually a piece I cut in halve. All that was left to do was add some splatters of  13@rts ink, Prima - Color bloom - Empress Gold and a dash of gesso here and there and we're all done.


Thank you for checking out the process of this layout. 

Supplies by Flying Unicorn!

Below is my list of used products:

Prima - Rub-on Foil Sheets - Bora Bora - 585655
Vintage Art Decor Mold - Baroque 4 - 814805
French Riviera Flowers - Boulevard de la Croisette - 586218
French Riviera Flowers - Vintage Quarter - 586140
French Riviera Flowers - La Mer - 586171
French Riviera Flowers - Plages du Prado - 586201
French Riviera - Chipboard collection
Lace & Ribbon

Have a scrappy day!


Are you visiting the Tallahassee area soon?
Stop in and say hello!
Plan a day trip! Crops -Classes-Fun
926 North Monroe St
Tallahassee, Florida
Tel: 850.270.6366 Toll Free 800.231.7119
Visit the Flying Unicorn Store! www.flyingunicornstore.com


No comments:

Post a Comment