Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Scrapki-Wyzwaniowo - Horoscope Challenge - Fortune-teller!




Hi Paper fans!

Here's my tag I made for the Scrapki-Wyzwaniowo Challenge. I just received the 7 Dots Studio in time with the cool hand design on the Fortune teller collection.


Not only that it has my favorite colors. I misted my chipboard pieces, painted the mould and I was on my way to create my tag.


Just a lot of layering. Some lace, Mechanicals, seam binding, it is all coming together


The final touches are as usual the splatters. Some gold, some white and were done. 



Below is the list with used items:

7 Dots Studio - 6x6 pad - Fortune Teller
7 Dots Studio - Word Stickers 6x12 - Fortune Teller
Prima - IOD Mould - 814793
Prima - Acrylic Paint - Metallique Steampunk Copper - 963064
Prima - Finnabair - Mechanicals - Mini Stars - 963354
Prima - Color Bloom - Empress Gold - 580315
13@rts Ayeeda Ink - Splash ink - White
Vintage Seam Binding Ribbon
Lace

Thank you for looking!

Lydia



3 comments:

  1. Thanks for playing with scrapki-wyzwaniowo I love your creation and your style wow wow wow

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!!! Love this tag so much!! Thank you for joining us over at Scrapki-Wyzwaniowo for our Horoscope challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous tag! I love all the layers and details!
    Thank You very much for playing with us at Scrapki-wyzwaniowo! :-)

    ReplyDelete